We'll be in France!
With one week still to go, the current plan is mapped out by this very poor quality photo.
On saturday, we're driving down to Dover to get the ferry to Calais where we're staying overnight. Sunday morning, we're heading into Paris for 2 nights before the hardcore camping begins!
The plan after paris...
* visit Annecy
* head towards Geneva
* chill out around Lake Geneva for ? days
* drive east into Italy
* head towards venice in a few nights as possible
* stay in Venice for 1-2 nights in a hostel
* drive back North West through Lichtenstein and Switzerland (Zurich)
* cut through Germany's Black Forest to Strasbourg
* drive through Luxemberg and Belgium
* drive back to Calais for the last night, possibly though Lille
14 Days. 8 Countries. £1200. Seat Ibiza.